Public Works Service Requests

The Public Works Department is responsible for responding to residents' requests and issues regarding a number of service areas. 

  • Sidewalk Maintenance 
  • Stormwater Maintenance
  • Street Maintenance (including right-of-way)
  • Street Light Repair or Request
  • Street Sign Request

Submit a Service Request Form
 for one of the above Public Works issues. A Town representative will get back to you shortly.

A bag in a storm drain